How this cat looks . . . is how I feel! Only two weeks left of this semester but 3 large assignments are due and then there's the final. oH, My, HeCk!!! Just cart me off to the funny farm right now.
4 days ago
How this cat looks . . . is how I feel! Only two weeks left of this semester but 3 large assignments are due and then there's the final. oH, My, HeCk!!! Just cart me off to the funny farm right now.
4 comments:
I feel for you. It reminds me of the email that keeps circulating that says something like be grateful for the stress of going to school, a lot of people can't go...But that's just foo foo junk...true, but it doesn't make your load any lighter. GO GO YOU CAN DO IT WENDY!!!!
Thanks for the perspective Jammie. I should be grateful . . . and I am. This too shall pass. I appreciate the encouragement! I need it. :)
This is too funny!!! Love the picture you found...I can relate to this!! Too bad I don't like cats! Hee!!
Your blog is awesome...thanks for sharing your life with all of us!
Jana
Funny thing! I look just like that! We can do it!
Post a Comment