Kelsey has been bored out of her mind the last couple of years of school. She has been so excited because she recently got to test for the school district's Accelerated Learning Lab. We received the results this week and Kelsey got in! She is thrilled and the icing on the cake is that her two best friends got in with her. They will be attending 5th and 6th grade at a different elementary than they are currently attending. The good news for mommy is we have other mommies to carpool with.
This is the same program that Morgan was blessed to participate in and it was a really positive move in her life, so we are looking forward to more of the same. Way to go my little smarty pants, KK!!


3 comments:
Way to go Kelsey!!! School is so much fun when you are challenged!
Congrats Kelsey! Josh did something similar to this in elementary (I think it was elementary, anyway.) He loved it, and I'm sure Kelsey will too.
Sounds like you have a couple of smarty pants kids on your hands, I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! I like your countdown to graduation- it must feel so great to be so close to being done!! Looks liek you are a smarty pants too!!
Post a Comment