Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Mr. Pumpkin Head tradition


October 28, 2008. The older I get, the lazier I am. The last few years I have struggled to get excited about carving jack-o-lanterns. Even though the end product is extremely cool, the mess and time it takes makes me dread it every year. Well, not this year. I found these fantastic Mr. Potato Head attachments for pumpkins. The kids had fun, there was no mess, and Joe even got to use a power tool. (It was helpful to pre-drill holes.) Everyone happy . . . successful memory and NEW tradition. :)

2 comments:

Ann said...

Yay Wendy!! I'm so excited you have a blog now. I love being able to see what everyone is up to. If you don't know mine already, it's annandandy.net
Hope school's going well! Love ya

Kattie said...

CUTE CUTE, love it:) See you on Friday! Happy Halloween for us:)